With the increasing popularity of electric vehicles in the market, demand for lithium stocks is also on the rise in the stock market. As the competition for the best-performing lithium stocks grows, some investors are already looking ahead to the lithium stocks expected to thrive in 2023. Here are the top 7 lithium stocks of 2023, based on their current performance and potential for growth next year.
1. Albemarle: Albemarle Corporation is one of the largest producers of lithium in the world. Despite short-term concerns over the company’s production levels due to increased demand, Albemarle is projected to still remain at the top of lithium stocks in 2023.
2. Livent Corp.: Livent Corporation is a leader in the lithium-ion battery industry. As the competition in these industries grows, Livent is likely to remain one of the most reliable performers in 2023.
3. Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A. (SQM): SQM is a major producer and supplier of lithum salts and chemicals. As electric vehicles rely on lithium for their power sources, SQM is likely to remain one of the most profitable lithium stocks of 2023.
4. Ganfeng Lithium Co.: Ganfeng Lithium Co. is a leader in the production and supply of lithium-based products and materials in China. As demand for electric cars increases, Ganfeng is expected to remain one of the most reliable lithium stocks in 2023.
5. Lithium Americas Corp.: Lithium Americas Corp. is a major global lithium producer and supplier. With the increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries, Lithium Americas Corp. is expected to remain one of the top performers in 2023.
6. Tianqi Lithium Corp.: Tianqi Lithium Corp. is one of the world’s largest producers of lithium products. With their efforts to secure control of the lithium industry in the US and China, Tianqi Lithium Corp. is expected to be one of the biggest winners of 2023.
7. Neo Lithium Corp.: Neo Lithium Corp. is one of the few companies that is already exploring for lithium resources in Argentina. With the potential of the increasing demand for lithium, Neo Lithium Corp. is expected to be one of the top performers of 2023.
These are the top 7 lithium stocks expected to perform well in 2023. While the short-term might seem uncertain, these stocks have proven to be strong performers based on their current performance and potential development. Investors who are looking for reliable and high-performing lithium stocks should keep an eye out for any of these companies in the coming year.